Predator Aion Private Server
Welcome to Predator Aion The Ultimate PVP Server

The administrator may have required you to register before you can view this forum page.

By signing into our server you agree to our rules and policies, these include although are not limited to:

No hacking, third-party software, or exploiting.
Be respectful to the staff all the times and your fellow players.

Make sure you understand our rules & regulations.
Not following our rules will result in jail time or an account ban depending on the case. There are no second chances.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Predator Aion The Ultimate PVP Server

The administrator may have required you to register before you can view this forum page.

By signing into our server you agree to our rules and policies, these include although are not limited to:

No hacking, third-party software, or exploiting.
Be respectful to the staff all the times and your fellow players.

Make sure you understand our rules & regulations.
Not following our rules will result in jail time or an account ban depending on the case. There are no second chances.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PREDATOR AION: THE GRAND REUNION!

+38
Morkavah
raizel09
Kapiiten
lonewolf
Hiname
dayzkie
Tuxedo
coolmansarat
MaruhAnts
Muzaiku
Golem
skazi066
xSynthetic
daRK030
xdeath92
arigel02
Yh4nd4
ruell101
raymart
dann28bars
Aiaku
cruzado
Sync
bingotako12
Admin
altimed
Bloody
speedx
DaeWoong
candy
achito
kenoyg
nekrox
extinxiion
biovolte
ragomic
Brokenchild
Girlie
42 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

PREDATOR AION: THE GRAND REUNION! - Page 3 Empty Re: PREDATOR AION: THE GRAND REUNION!

Post  Santiy Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:29 pm

IGN: Santiy
Class: Chanter
Race: Asmodian
Started Playing Predator Aion: since version 2.1 name Reporoach (elyos) and Nightmarre (Asmo)
Reason why do you like Predator Aion: why i like predator aion ? because here i can find so many Best Friend , So many Loyal GM Very Happy , event everyday Smile , rarely down not same with another server Very Happy down every day Very Happy hahaha and so many memories here Smile

Santiy
Santiy

Back to top Go down

PREDATOR AION: THE GRAND REUNION! - Page 3 Empty Re: PREDATOR AION: THE GRAND REUNION!

Post  islam1993 Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:45 am

IGN: kenzie,zneh,Msairel
Class: ranger,sin,sorc
Race: Asmodian/ely
Started Playing Predator Aion: since version 2.1
Reason why do you like Predator Aion: why i like predator aion ? because its fun...XD
islam1993
islam1993

Back to top Go down

Post  Girlie Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:51 pm

welcome back sir!
Girlie
Girlie
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post  annisaRanger Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:26 am

IGN : ODED ,ANNISA
RACE : ASMO
CLASS : GLADIATOR AND RANGER

Started Playing Predator Aion: since version 2.1 name Kirun (Asmo) Bintangsobo (Asmo) IN MISS A legion

REASON why do you like Predator Aion :not boring always change pvp map, can talk with GM And here i can find so many Best Friend , So many Loyal GM Very Happy , event everyday Smile , rarely down not same with another server Very Happy down every day Very Happy hahaha and so many memories here Smile Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
annisaRanger
annisaRanger

Back to top Go down

PREDATOR AION: THE GRAND REUNION! - Page 3 Empty I AM BACK!

Post  Rinos4 Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:33 am

IGN: Scylle, Eximius

Class: Gladiator, Gladiator

Race: Asmodian, Elyos

Started Playing Predator Aion: Since the server had it's first debut. (Version 2.1)

Reason why do you like Predator Aion: PVP IS AWESOME. Lol I hope it's the same now. Awesome and interesting events too. Razz
Rinos4
Rinos4

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3